Honoring women of many ages, sizes, and statuses
for their personal achievement and community involvement!
All American Pageant & Mrs. All American Pageant
Entry Information & Rules
- All delegates must be a natural born female only.
- Delegates are required to be on time for all events and rehearsals. Everyone's time is important. In many cases, we are working with venue's schedule as well as our own, so please be punctual.
- Delegates are required to stay at the host hotel for the duration of the pageant.
- Delegate must book under the All American room block code. Otherwise, room rates and availability are not guaranteed.
- If delegate or anyone associated with delegate is caught defaming the pageant in any way, the delegate will automatically be disqualified.
- All American & Mrs. All American Pageants will not honor refunds.
- Delegates shall not hold pageant office, system, venue and host hotel harmless to any injury or illness incurred while attending the pageant.
- Any attempts to communicate with the judges prior to the competition will result in immediate disqualification. The judge’s decisions are final.
- Any delegate wishing to compete who has knowledge of participation, past or present, in any nude event (press or public) and/or any activity that may infringe moral responsibility of the title, will not be accepted at any level. Failure to disclose this information will result in automatic disqualification and/or relinquishment of title.
- If selected as a national titleholder, queens are required to make 12 appearances during their reign. All American & Mrs. All American Pageants does not maintain a non-compete clause. However, queens must inform the pageant office, via email that they will be competing in another pageant system.
All 2019 national titleholders must sign a contract, before leaving the pageant.